The Willow Chiropractic Partnership was founded when the Partners decided that they wanted to deliver a higher standard of care and service to patients
Our goal is to be the thought leader in the chiropractic profession in relation to:
- Providing excellent quality of care delivered by leading chiropractic professionals
- Value for money & transparent pricing
- Quality and consistency of customer service
All our clinics are in premium locations working alongside medical professionals such as GPs, consultants and other medical doctors.
Unlike most chiropractic businesses, we invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of our associate chiropractors, ensuring that our patients have access to the best possible service and care available.
Are Willow chiropractors qualified professionals?
All our practitioners;
- Are Doctors of Chiropractic
- Have registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) – the UK’s statutory regulator for the profession
- Are members of the professional Chiropractic Associations and are fully insured
- Have all achieved an internationally accredited undergraduate course which entitles them to the status of “Doctor of Chiropractic”
- Take part in ongoing training and coaching to improve their clinical and practice skills
Chiropractors are arguably the world’s most highly trained and skilled specialists in the use of spinal manipulative therapy.